BloGhEaD?!!

Sunday, May 29, 2005

STILL AMONGST DE' LIVING!!

Well, i am actually very thankful to be still amongst the living for i guess i have been living in a nightmare for the past couple of weeks. For the people who graduated from UTS, i salute them, for the people who passed with a HD or a D, i have to say i really admire them. Well after living thru this past 3 weeks of finishing assignments and meetin deadline, i'm pretty sure i was not among the livin, but miraculously i've survived. I guess now i'll be able to sing the song I'M A SURVIVOR with more enthusiasm + i will definitely have more success stories to gloat about when i'm in the interviewers room getting myself hooked up with my first job MONTHS after graduating. *NOTE: MONTHS here because i need to recuperate from the lack of sleep and into getting my brains to STOP going on strike!!

Nonetheless, before i go daydreaming about what i'm going to do in the near future. Let me just inform you that i will be sitting for my upcoming exams in exactly 1 weeks time. So much for escaping unscathed, jumping out from a nightmare & down into the clutches of a more horrible DEMON called EXAMINATIONS!! Well, i certainly hope that you will be able to hear from me again, IF i'm still ALIVE!!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home